Each month, we are excited to recognize the hidden talents, dreams, quirks, and passions of different members of our amazing team! Our people are truly what make us great, and their answers to these questions provide just a little insight into why.
Employee: Nicole Yee
Role: Direct Mail Coordinator
Years with Infinity: 1
- What is the favorite part about working for Infinity? For me, this is the perfect sized company. I love the people and the fruit bowl.
- If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see? Dinosaurs roaming the earth (from afar)
- What is an ability you wish you had? Teleportation. I’m too impatient to sit in traffic.
- Do you have a favorite quote? “Fried chicken is ‘fry-fry chicky-chick.’ Chicken parm is ‘chicky-chicky-parm-parm.’ Chicken cacciatore? ‘Chicky-cach.’ I call eggs ‘pre-birds,’ or ‘future birds.’ Root beer is ‘super water.’ Tortillas are ‘bean blankies.’ And I call forks ‘food rakes.’” – Tom Haverford (Parks and Rec)
- Before working at Infinity, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had? I worked at a cupcake shop in high school. My friend worked at an ice cream shop close by and we would trade ice cream for cupcakes.
- How do you define success? Overcoming adversity; achieving your goals and finding meaning in what you do
Employee: Kathryn Waycaster
Role: Media Coordinator
Years with Infinity: 1.5
- What is your role at Infinity? I’m a Media Coordinator that focuses on both Infinity social and DJ Endorsements.
- How do you define success? I would say just always being able to improve on something. You may not be perfect at a task, but as long as you’re making progress and getting better I think that’s successful.
- If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see? This is a bit random, but I would say seeing the pilot episode of I Love Lucy. I’ve always adored the show, and Lucille Ball was able to break through huge milestones for women in the entertainment industry. Plus it would be fun to be a part of the live audience!
- If your house was burning down, What is the one non-living thing you would save? If I wasn’t wearing it already, my ring. It’s a family heirloom we’ve had in our family since the 1800’s and it’s from Calabria, Italy.
- What celebrity do people think you look like? I’ve been told Lana Del Rey a few times, as well as Adele depending on my hair length/makeup.
- Do you have a favorite quote? I have a lot, but here’s one: “ It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” – Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone.