Infinity Marketing, a full-service marketing agency in the Upstate, has been honored with five American Advertising Awards for projects ranging in video, web development, social media, and overall campaign strategy. The American Advertising Federation of Greenville (AAF Greenville) recognizes the leading area agencies for their excellent advertising and marketing. Infinity has garnered over 90 awards in the past two years.
“This is more recognition of our growing creative reputation,” said Curt Westlake, Creative Director at Infinity Marketing. “The awards themselves are great, but what is even more satisfying is that the work spans a range of channels and tactics, and was the product of a wide variety of team members!”
Infinity won one gold award:
- Infinity Marketing – “2018 Christmas Party Invitation,” Advertising Industry Self-Promotion; Special Event Materials
Silver awards included:
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – “GSP to LGA Integrated Campaign,” Consumer Integrated Local Campaign
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – “GSP Landing Page,” Microsite
- Tindall Corporation – “Tindall New Hire Video,” Sales Promotion; Audio/Visual Sales Presentation
- Infinity Marketing – “Christmas Calm Social Series,” Social Media Campaign
The three-tier American Advertising Awards, formerly the ADDYs, celebrates creative excellence in advertising and recognizes the achievements of both professionals and students at the local, regional, and national levels. AAF Greenville boasts nearly 100 members who work in advertising, marketing, media, public relations, and all other related industry businesses throughout Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson. As a chapter of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the AAF Greenville encourages professional development through seminars, award presentations, networking, and industry leader recognition.
To learn more about Infinity Marketing, visit www.infinitymkt.com.